Disney World With Babies And Toddlers
When you need a calm place for nursing or changing baby, duck into Magic Kingdom’s Baby Care Center, tucked right behind the Crystal Palace restaurant. Each of the Disney parks has these centers, which are equipped with rockers, swings, high chairs, toys, videos, and essentials such as baby food, formula, diapers, and wipes available for purchase. Certain rides can also provide a cool and peaceful respite for nursing or napping. For example, in Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland, the Carousel of Progress and Tomorrowland Transit Authority are both dimly lit, with soothing motions that lull kids to sleep. If your child conks out in the stroller, use the downtime to shop in one of the Main Street stores or relax on a bench in the shade.
- Private nursing room with rocking chairs
- Changing room with tables and a unisex bathroom
- Feeding area with highchairs
- Kitchen with microwave, oven and sink
- Main room with television, table, chairs and sofa
- On-site shop offering formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over-the-counter medications and clothing for purchase